[Vindictus NA|EU] Woo.26 – smart bot with autosell/mail, autoAP-spender and other fun stuffVindictus Hacks [July 12, 2012 at 2:02 AM ] 138 views
Woo.exe is a smart bot that will run maps for you.
- Scripted to work with just VinPub, VinPub + console or standalone console
- Autosell/Automail features
- AP Spender
- Color detection to make runs as fast as possible – no static delays
- Customizable binds
- Boat reload feature if kicked to town
- Map exit + boat reload feature if skipboat is prematurely sent
- Supports all resolutions EXCEPT “Custom->Fullscreen”
- Option to level up trans (must have the quest done first) standalone or during botting
NOTE: I cannot test the EU functionality. If there are problems, let me know
How To Use:
1 – Start your injector (Metaject, Sinject, Perx are 3 good ones). Inject your .dlls; The two I would suggest are:
NOTE: If you are using Nico’s dll ONLY and DO NOT have a .cfg file, see the “Related Threads” section at the very bottom.
If you have a standalone Console, start it
2 – Start Woo.exe as admin (You can start this after
3 – Start (make sure injector is set to inject automatically)
4 – Get on a boat, unequip weap, and put the items you’re farming for in the first-third rows as suggested below
5 – Hit “Home” on your keyboard
6 – Click “Set Binds”
7 – Modify binds as desired. If you are using Nico’s BaseCon, check the checkbox and the bot will input all the binding commands for you when the bot starts. If you have a private console, check the box and type in EXACTLY (case sensitive) the window title of your console. You can skip to step 10
8 – Click “Send Binds to txt” (will automatically save text to your copy/paste clipboard)
9 – Go to your console window and paste the binds. If you have “Use Alias” unchecked and “Nukeall – No god” checked, you also must put the “a_cfg” folder inside your folder (same directory as Vindictus.exe)
10 – Hit “Save” in GUI
11 – Set the checkboxes/user inputs/map value as desired
12 – Hit “Start” and walk away
NOTE: Woo will save your customized choices for steps 7 and 11, so they only need to be done once unless changes are wanted. You must repeat steps 6,8-10 every time you completely exit/reopen Vindictus.
“Home” to start
“Pause” to pause (Do NOT use while bot is moving in a battle)
“End” to stop
- My bot will skip boat, but gets stuck on the first map and is grabbing the air and running into walls. A: Check your binds and make sure there were no typos somehow. If you cannot manually operate all the binds by pressing the keyboard, then your injector did not inject properly
- My bot goes all black. A: Add a delay in the GUI “Skip Map Delay”
- The GUI won’t come up, what do I do? A: Press the “Home” key.Home key – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Try also Alt+Tab’ing out of Vindictus and pressing Home with the desktop up.
- The bot gets stuck at the battle cleared screen or the boat, and I have to keep restarting it. A: Make sure you WAIT for AT LEAST 5 minutes before messing with the bot. It will attempt to auto-correct the problem. If it can’t, then an error message will pop up that will tell me where your issue is in the script.
- The bot is clicking and moving too fast. A: Try checking “Slow Computer Delay”
- The bot running too far into walls and getting stuck. A: Make sure your binds are working (and you’re on the boss map) and that your weapon is NOT equipped. Also, all maps are scripted for the DEFAULT “Mouse Mode” settings; make sure this is your case.
- I just downloaded this version and tried to run it, but I am getting a “line error”. A: Make sure you’ve gone to the “Set Binds” GUI and hit “Save”. I do not update the .ini file, but the program will automatically do that for you by hitting “Save” if I make any significant changes to the program.
NOTE: Please make sure you are using the current version of Woo. I may have already fixed your problem and it gives me a headache when people are reporting on an issue that is already fixed and I’m digging through code to find something that’s not there.
If you are having problems, make sure you have READ all the instructions (90% of the problems are because people didn’t read). I didn’t make instructions to annoy you! If I don’t have enough information to replicate your problem, then I can’t fix it! Please either include a SS of your vindi screen (preferably with the text box up), or the info below so I can try to replicate your problem:
-Error message #, if one popped up
-If you get error #4, include where the bot was when it stopped (most probable: town, boat, or end of battle with “waiting” where the timer should be)
-Problems at “boat” vs. “a map”, and which map (boss map vs. first map). If it’s at the boss map and the boss is dead – is there a countdown timer or does it say “waiting” (“waiting” = premature boat launch)
-Take notice of what the splash box is saying the bot is doing – did it skip something? Make sure you try adding in a delay if your computer is slow, this may fix things
NOTE: IF YOUR BINDS DON’T WORK VIA A TEST OF DIRECT COPY AND PASTE FROM THE BINDS ABOVE, IT’S PROBABLY YOUR INJECTOR, NOT MY BOT.
- Modified mailer so it mails everything.
- Added more detection loops due to Nexon’s recent server instabilities.
How delays work:
- “Boss Delay” will add “x” seconds to the programmed wait time before killing the boss. This will be useful if your internet connection is slow, or computer is old, and your maps load very slowly
- “Skip Boat Delay” will add “x” seconds to the programmed wait time in between skipping maps. Some people (EU I think) complained of black screens and suggested you must wait until a map is fully loaded until you can skip to the next map. Use this to force the bot to wait in between map loadings.
- “Random Delay” will force the bot to idle on the boat for a random number of minutes every random number of runs. I will not be releasing the exact bounds within this system; however, I will say this will approximately reduce your overall botting speed by 40%. If you would like to further reduce the speed, you can implement the other Map Delays above. I have had a couple users ask for this to see if a random delay vs. a static slow bot might help with the banning issue. No guarantees.
- “Slow Computer Delay” will add delays into trouble spots (cutscenes, for instance) where slower computers take longer to load but the bot keeps continuing. All the maps are optimized using a relatively fast computer. This does not replace the “Skip Map” or “Boss Map” delays above, and only should be used if there are troubles with the bot clicking the battle cleared screen or for timed battles (like Prepare for Counterattack), the attacks come too early and the boss doesn’t die.
- “Random Battle Delay” this will randomize the user input delays “Skip Map Delay” and “Boss Delay”. For instance, if the user inputs a 60s “Skip Map Delay”, the AVERAGE delay will be 60s, but it will be a random number. If the user puts 120s delay before killing the boss (“Boss Delay”), the AVERAGE delay will be 120s. The intended purpose of this is to hopefully help with detection.
How AP Spender Works:
If you do not want to use the AP spender, use “0″ in the GUI. AP will be spent every amount of runs specified in the GUI. You MUST have the skill already learned if it is to be trained. If you would like to train specific skills first, you can put 1 AP into the skills you want and check “Trained Skills Only” in the skill window in Vindictus. Due to scripting, currently only the first 12 skills in each tab will be trained (really only affects the “Combat” tab which has more than 12).
How autosell works:
The bot will automatically save the images in each of the rows for which you check “Keep items Row#” in the FIRST CHEST. Consequentially the bot will be “delayed” for about 3s at the start-up as it saves these images. This type of item will NOT be sold if “Sell Items” is checked, and ONLY these items WILL be mailed. The autosell will run much faster if you save only the items you are farming for, or NEW items that you will be collecting (don’t select all 3 rows if you’re ONLY farming for scrolls or empo stones). In the script, the first row’s x first column’s box in the first chest is reserved for scrolls. If you don’t want scrolls, then leave this box BLANK. If you want to keep items and mail them, but not mail the scrolls (r9 scrolls that bind, for instance), simply uncheck “Mail Scrolls” in the GUI and put a scroll in the 1×1 box before you start the bot. The bot will sell, and then mail the selected items “Every Sell/Mail” number of runs. Items will NOT autosort, this way if you leave items in the first chest that you want to keep, but aren’t farming (ie. items you shouldn’t be putting in the “Save items Row#” boxes). On the different computers I’ve tested, all the empty boxes successfully were detected, which significantly speeds up the item check for selling/mailing (about 6s for a fully-empty chest). My small claim to fame amongst the great scripters here l2noobl2 and Dank
If you check “Mail Items” and don’t put a character to mail to, your items won’t be mailed.
If you put “0″ in “Max Runs”, it will run indefinitely.
If you put “0″ in “Mail/Sell Every” OR uncheck “Sell Items”, items will not be sold or mailed.
Items mailed will automatically be one less than the stack contains so an item will be left for the next startup’s use. For instance, if you have a stack of 56 empo stones, only 55 will be mailed.
Due to the random nature of which stack disappears during mailing multiple stacks of the same item type (especially if the max stack is 10 or 20), I would suggest autoselling every 50-100 runs minimally or you might have a buildup in your inventory of these items.
Settings must be in “Mouse Mode”. “Auto aim secondary weapon” should be checked as well.
Maps provided (*New):
Source of the Rumor
Prepare for counterattack
Labyrinth (Will stop after 3 runs)
Wake Up Call
Dead End Street
Being From The Other World
Depths Of Ainle
Culprit Behind The Disturbance
Burnt Pumpkin Field
Hunter at the Ruins
Ruins of Sanctity
White Tyrant Challenge
Gnoll King Ruler of the Ruins
Where the Legend Sleeps
The Unveiling Truth
Regrets Too Late
Nightmare at the Ruins
Shadowed by Darkness
Proof of Courage
Fight that must be Won
Level-up Tranformation only
Level Trans NO Hacks (Must be in Colhen)
Bindable Keys for custom bindings:
-On regular keyboard area-
-Between regular keyboard area and NUMPAD-
Up/Down/Left/Right arrow keys
All NUMPAD keys except “NUMLOCK” and “ENTER”
To change binds, use the following format:
If there is an error or typo with your input values, a message box will pop up and tell you what is wrong when you click “Send Binds to txt”
Initial Binds pre-set for you-
Temporary fix for VinPub93.dll:
Check the box for VinPub93.dll and the script will override any user inputs for god, no ai, ohk and killall.
bind “KP_LEFTARROW” “cc_change_figure_height 0.1″
bind “KP_5″ “cc_change_figure_height 1″
bind “KP_RIGHTARROW” “changemap_to_next_random_sector”
bind “KP_HOME” “cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_piercing_catacomb 999″
bind “KP_INS” “god”
bind “KP_MINUS” “ohk”
bind “KP_SLASH” “incrementvar host_timescale 1 5 4″
bind “KP_DOWNARROW” “cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999″
bind “KP_PGUP” “KillAll”
bind “F5″ “cc_mailbox_ui”
bind “F6″ “show_mini_shop”
bind “]” “incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 1700 400″
bind “-” “cc_send_start_game_message”
bind “[” “cc_change_figure_height 1500″
bind “=” “scaleform_fade_in 0.1″
bind “0″ “cc_shiplist_ui”
|AutoAP-spender, autosell/mail, Other Fun Stuff, Smart Bot, Vindictus, Woo.26|