[Vindictus NA, EU] Woo.19 – Smart Bot with Autosell-mail, AutoAP-spender and Other Fun StuffVindictus Hacks [May 30, 2012 at 6:13 PM ] 133 views
- If using Nico’s BaseCon, Woo will automatically bind everything for you.
- Removed some Consolite features
- Fixed mailbox useage for Rocheste
- Added workarounds for a custom “BindFix” using Nico’s BaseCon
Woo.19 is a smart bot that will run maps for you.
- Autosell/Automail features
- AP Spender
- Color detection to make runs as fast as possible – no static delays
- Customizable binds
- All maps scripted to work solo with Nico’s .dll +.cfg file OR dewdew’s Consolite (or both)
- Boat reload feature if kicked to town
- Map exit + boat reload feature if skipboat is prematurely sent
- Supports all resolutions EXCEPT “Custom->Fullscreen”
- Option to level up trans (must have the quest done first) standalone or during botting
NOTE: I cannot test the EU functionality. If you still have problems, let me know
How To Use:
1 – Start your injector (Metaject, Sinject, Perx are 3 good ones). Inject your .dlls
If you have a standalone Console, start it
2 – Start Woo.exe (You can start this after
3 – Start (make sure injector is set to inject automatically)
4 – Get on a boat, unequip weap, and put the items you’re farming for in the first-third rows as suggested below
5 – Hit “Home” on your keyboard
6 – Click “Set Binds”
7 – Modify binds as desired. Check “Nukeall – No god” if using Consolite ONLY, and check “alias” if you want to use binding via alias
8 – Click “Send Binds to txt” (will automatically save text to your copy/paste clipboard)
9 – Go to your console window and paste the binds. If you have “Use Alias” unchecked and “Nukeall – No god” checked, you also must put the “a_cfg” folder inside your Vindictus folder (same directory as Vindictus.exe)
10 – Hit “Save” in GUI
11 – Set the checkboxes/user inputs/map value as desired
12 – Hit “Start” and walk away
NOTE: Woo will save your customized choices for steps 7 and 11, so they only need to be done once unless changes are wanted. You must repeat steps 6,8-10 every time you completely exit/reopen Vindictus.
“Home” to start
“End” to stop
- My bot will skip boat, but gets stuck on the first map and is grabbing the air and running into walls. A: Check your binds and make sure there were no typos somehow. If you cannot manually operate all the binds by pressing the keyboard, then your injector did not inject properly
- My bot goes all black. A: Add a delay in the GUI “Skip Map Delay”
- The GUI won’t come up, what do I do? A: Press the “Home” key.
- A lot of changes for keystrokes/mouseclicks and other behind the scenes stuff to make the bot run more smoothly.
- Fixed some other things like “Trans No Hacks” per feedback.
How delays work:
- “Boss Map Delay” will add “x” seconds to the programmed wait time before killing the boss. This will be useful if your internet connection is slow, or computer is old, and your maps load very slowly
- “Skip Boat Delay” will add “x” seconds to the programmed wait time in between skipping maps. Some people (EU I think) complained of black screens and suggested you must wait until a map is fully loaded until you can skip to the next map. Use this to force the bot to wait in between map loadings.
- “Random Delay” will force the bot to idle on the boat for a random number of minutes every random number of runs. I will not be releasing the exact bounds within this system; however, I will say this will approximately reduce your overall botting speed by 40%. If you would like to further reduce the speed, you can implement the other Map Delays above. I have had a couple users ask for this to see if a random delay vs. a static slow bot might help with the banning issue. No guarantees.
How autosell works:
The bot will automatically save the images in each of the rows for which you check “Keep items Row#” in the FIRST CHEST. Consequentially the bot will be “delayed” for about 3s at the start-up as it saves these images. This type of item will NOT be sold if “Sell Items” is checked, and ONLY these items WILL be mailed. The autosell will run much faster if you save only the items you are farming for, or NEW items that you will be collecting (don’t select all 3 rows if you’re ONLY farming for scrolls or empo stones). In the script, the first row’s x first column’s box in the first chest is reserved for scrolls. If you don’t want scrolls, then leave this box BLANK. If you want to keep items and mail them, but not mail the scrolls (r9 scrolls that bind, for instance), simply uncheck “Mail Scrolls” in the GUI and put a scroll in the 1×1 box before you start the bot. The bot will sell, and then mail the selected items “Every Sell/Mail” number of runs. Items will NOT autosort, this way if you leave items in the first chest that you want to keep, but aren’t farming (ie. items you shouldn’t be putting in the “Save items Row#” boxes). On the different computers I’ve tested, all the empty boxes successfully were detected, which significantly speeds up the item check for selling/mailing (about 6s for a fully-empty chest). My small claim to fame amongst the great scripters here l2noobl2 and Dank
If you check “Mail Items” and don’t put a character to mail to, your items won’t be mailed.
If you put “0″ in “Max Runs”, it will run indefinitely.
If you put “0″ in “Mail/Sell Every” OR uncheck “Sell Items”, items will not be sold or mailed.
Items mailed will automatically be one less than the stack contains so an item will be left for the next startup’s use. For instance, if you have a stack of 56 empo stones, only 55 will be mailed.
Due to the random nature of which stack disappears during mailing multiple stacks of the same item type (especially if the max stack is 10 or 20), I would suggest autoselling every 50-100 runs minimally or you might have a buildup in your inventory of these items.
Settings must be in “Mouse Mode”. “Auto aim secondary weapon” should be checked as well.
Maps provided (*New):
Source of the Rumor
Prepare for counterattack
Labyrinth* (Will stop after 3 runs)
Wake Up Call*
Dead End Street*
Being From The Other World*
Depths Of Ainle*
Culprit Behind The Disturbance*
Burnt Pumpkin Field*
White Tyrant Challenge
Nightmare at the Ruins
Fight that must be Won
Level-up Tranformation only
Bindable Keys for custom bindings:
-On regular keyboard area-
-Between regular keyboard area and NUMPAD-
Up/Down/Left/Right arrow keys
All NUMPAD keys except “NUMLOCK” and “ENTER”
To change binds, use the following format:
If there is an error or typo with your input values, a message box will pop up and tell you what is wrong when you click “Send Binds to txt”
Initial Binds pre-set for you-
For VinPub.dll OR BOTH:
bind “KP_LEFTARROW” “cc_change_figure_height 0.1″
bind “KP_5″ “cc_change_figure_height 1″
bind “KP_RIGHTARROW” “changemap_to_next_random_sector”
bind “KP_HOME” “cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_piercing_catacomb 999″
bind “KP_INS” “god”
bind “KP_MINUS” “ohk”
bind “KP_SLASH” “incrementvar host_timescale 1 5 4″
bind “KP_DOWNARROW” “cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999″
bind “KP_PGUP” “KillAll”
bind “F5″ “cc_mailbox_ui”
bind “F6″ “show_mini_shop”
bind “]” “incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 1700 400″
bind “-” “cc_send_start_game_message”
bind “[" "cc_change_figure_height 1500"
bind "=" "scaleform_fade_in 0.1"
bind "0" "cc_shiplist_ui"
For Consolite ONLY + implementing a_cfg folder as described above:
bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "a_exec mini.txt"
bind "KP_5" "a_exec normalheight.txt"
bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "a_exec nextlvl.txt"
bind "KP_HOME" "a_exec jav.txt"
bind "KP_INS" "a_nukeall"
bind "KP_MINUS" "ohk"
bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "a_exec mine.txt"
bind "KP_PGUP" "KillAll"
bind "F5" "a_exec mail.txt"
bind "F6" "a_exec shop.txt"
bind "]” “incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 1700 400″
bind “-” “cc_send_start_game_message”
bind “[" "a_exec big.txt"
bind "=" "a_exec fade.txt"
bind "0" "cc_shiplist_ui"
For Consolite ONLY + using "alias":
bind KP_LEFTARROW minisize
bind KP_5 normalsize
bind KP_RIGHTARROW skipmap
bind KP_HOME superjavs
bind KP_INS godmode
bind KP_MINUS superhit
bind KP_DOWNARROW minebombs
bind KP_PGUP playdead
bind F5 mailsomething
bind F6 buystuff
bind ] gogogadgetarm
bind – impatient
bind [ reptarsize
bind = fadeaway
bind 0 showboats
alias minisize “cc_change_figure_height 0.1″
alias normalsize “cc_change_figure_height 1″
alias skipmap “changemap_to_next_random_sector”
alias superjavs “cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_piercing_catacomb 999″
alias godmode “a_nukeall”
alias superhit “ohk”
alias minebombs “cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999″
alias playdead “a_nuke”
alias mailsomething “cc_mailbox_ui”
alias buystuff “show_mini_shop”
alias gogogadgetarm “incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 1700 400″
alias impatient “cc_send_start_game_message”
alias reptarsize “cc_change_figure_height 1500″
alias fadeaway “scaleform_fade_in 0.1″
alias showboats “cc_shiplist_ui”
|AutoAP, Autosell, Smart Bot, Vindictus, Woo.19|