[Minecraft 1.7.3] Peaceful Pack v2.01Minecraft Mods [July 27, 2011 at 5:42 AM ] 358 views
What is peaceful pack I hear you say? Well, it is a pack of 3 mods I have made that include ways to get items you can’t usually get in peaceful mode (such as bones and string).
What parts are there?
There are 3 major parts to the pack and they each have their own thread. You can find out more specific info for each mod in it’s own thread such as recipes.
Fossils are the earliest made part of the pack and the most popular. On world generation fossils are generated with all the other ores and you can only find them sub-surface (underground). Once you find them you can either mine them with any normal pickaxe to get 1-3 bones but if you mine them with a gold pickaxe you get the actual block which you can craft into bone or place anywhere you want.
Sulfur adds a new way to get gunpowder into the game instead of just killing creepers. In the same way as fossils, sulfur and niter are spread throughout the underground ofand are found all together. When you smash sulfur and niter they each drop 3 of their respective crystals. When the crystals are combined with charcoal all together they give 2 pieces of gunpowder to use! You can also use the sulfur crystals to make torches and the saltpeter (niter) crystals to expand your bonemeal supplies.
Temporary SlimeBall recipe
How do I install this pack?
Just like any other mod!
(Make sure to install ScotsTools before this)
1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
4) Drag and drop (AKA copy) the files in the zip into the jar.
5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
6) Run Minecraft and enjoy!
Anything else I need to know?
- Requires ModLoader
- Other suggestions welcome to add to this pack
As of Peaceful Pack V2 I have now made this pack the only way to get the PeacefulPack mods. This is so it is easier to update for me for new versions and less separate threads to maintain.
To change whether any of the 3 mods are active and their block IDs you will need to follow the following instructions:
- Run Minecraft at least once, you just have to login and get to the main menu and close again. (this generates teh config file)
- Find a text file called “PeacefulConfig.txt” in your mods directory. (In the .minecraft folder)
- Open it.
- In that text file are all the available config options to change block ids and turn each seperate mod on or off.
- When finished editing save the config file and you’re ready to go!
|Hogofwar, Minecraft 1.7, Minecraft 1.7.3, Minecraft 1.7.3 Mod, Peaceful, Peaceful Pack, Peaceful Pack 2.01|