[Minecraft 1.2.5] Crossbow Mod 2 v18Minecraft Mods [July 29, 2012 at 8:42 AM ] 53 views
This is a completely overhauled version of the old Crossbow Mod, adding much more customizability!
What it adds:
- A very customizable set of crossbows, with over 120 combinations!
- 5 new arrows (Only works with crossbow)
- Fully compatible
- Further testing
- SMP Support
Where are the crafting recipes?
- In the download there is a set of images displaying the recipes, or watch the video above!
How do I install it?
NOTE: MODLOADER IS NO LONGER NEEDED! As long as you have a new version ofForge, this mod will work!
- 1. Dowload Forge
- 2. Open up your .minecraft folder (if you don’t know how just google/youtube search it)
- 3. Open minecraft.jar (in the bin folder) with WinRar or 7-Zip
- 4. Delete the META-INF folder
- 5. Install Forge
- 6. Drag the contents of the “Crossbow Mod” folder into the jar
- 7. Drag the entire “resources” folder into your .minecraft folder
- 8. Done! Enjoy the mod.
- Fixed some more bugs
- Cleaned up some code mainly server-side
- Ice attachment is now crafted with full snow blocks, instead of the thin snow blocks.
- Added the Ice Attachment recipe to the crafting recipe image
Progress: 100% complete
|Crossbow, Crossbow Mod, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod, Minecraft Mod|