[Minecraft 1.1] X-Ray ModMinecraft Mods [January 16, 2012 at 5:16 AM ] 24,743 views
NOTE: To get newer version of this mod, you can access to get more infor and download from the link below:
[Minecraft 1.2] X-Ray Mod v20
X-Ray Mod 1.1.0
- Currently this mod changes ’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods.
- This mod does not require modloader.
This mod comes with 4 functions:
- X-Ray “X” key
- NightLight “L” key
- Redstone Finder “R” key (bugged, dont use a switch when this is on)
- Fly “F” key
X-Ray mod videos:
Video by: craftminer502
Video by: Whenlifegetsfunny
more block light
- - no void fog
light to the enities underground
- - cave finder
- - config file
- v017 – updated to minecraft 1.1.0
- v016 – added fence, planks to xray
- v015 – added fly mod
- v014 – added light to entities underground when xray, nightlight or redstone finder is on
- v013 – added coordinates in the left corner that only shows the decimal number
- v012 – added Redstone Finder, now you can build with redstone easier
- v011 – added more light to blocks underground
- v010 – added a new function nightlight, now you can see at night and in dark caves
- Install Risugami’s mod loader.
- Download the package below and extract it.
- Open .minecraft\bin folder.
- Open the “minecraft.jar” file with a archive manager program(7 zip, winrar etc).
- Drag the extracted files to the archive and overwrite if needed.
- If you didn’t already, delete the META-INF folder from the archive.
- (Optional) Download and install Lahwran’s NoVoidFog mod which deletes fog deep undergound.
|Minecraft 1.1, Minecraft 1.1 mod, Minecraft Mod, X-Ray, X-Ray Minecraft 1.1, X-Ray Mod|