[Minecraft 1.0.0] X-Ray ModMinecraft Mods [November 27, 2011 at 8:23 AM ] 1,169 views
X-ray as the name says is a tool that makes selected blocks transparent letting you see what you want. You can use it to find needed materials, check out whats wrong with your redstone circuit and more.
NOTE: Currently this mod changes’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods.
- Install Risugami’s mod loader.
- Download the package below and extract it.
- Open .minecraftbin folder.
- Open the “minecraft.jar” file with a archive manager program(7 zip, winrar etc).
- Drag the extracted files to the archive and overwrite if needed.
- If you didn’t already, delete the META-INF folder from the archive.
- (Optional) Download and install Lahwran’s NoVoidFog mod which deletes fog deep undergound.
The mod comes with 3 funtions:
- Xray-> “x” key
- Brightness-> “c” key ; Press once to highlight mobs or press twice for everything. 3th time resets to default
- Cave finder-> “v” key
You can change the hotkeys in the Controls menu(Yes, the games one).
You can change the blocks you want to show/hide in the menu(ctrl+x).
- Red – hidden
- Transparent – shown
You change it with ENTER.
|MC 1.0.0, MC 1.0.0 Mod, Minecraft 1.0.0, Minecraft 1.0.0 Mod, X-Ray, X-Ray 1.0.0, X-Ray Mod, Xray|