DotA2 Patch Notes and Changelogs (January 26, 2012)Dota2 News [February 09, 2012 at 5:38 AM ] 27 views
DOTA 2 presents one more spectacular patch. It is the forth patch which is released in January are fans must be excited to see Clinkz in DOTA 2. Few more bugs fix implemented and one more noticeable thing is that Invoker in enabled in CM mode. Now its quite interesting to see when the next patch will release. So fans have fun playing DOTA 2.
DOTA 2 Patch Notes (26/01/12):
- Added Dota 2 – Clinkz
- Added Legacy Key support for Invoker.
- Fixed Invoker’s Quas, Wex, and Exort not giving Invoker bonus stats properly when upgraded.
- Fixed Invoker’s Invoke to properly swap the invoked abilities in the 1st and 2nd slots if the spell already existing in the 2nd slot is invoked again.
- Fixed Cold Snap not being castable on Roshan
- Fixed EMP cast range
- Lane creeps will now stand still if they become unable to attack, such as when hit by Invoker’s Deafening Blast, instead of charging past enemy creeps and towers.
- Enabled Invoker in CM
- Fixed gold-transfer hack, the sellback cooldown is now reset when combining stacks where the items have different owners.
- Fixed Sticky Napalm triggering off of Orb of Venom
- Fixed Glaives of Wisdom being usable while silenced
- Made chat messages HTML safe.
- Fixed some buttons in the hero selector being broken after playing in a CM game.
- Added a chat -ping command
|DotA 2 Chagelogs, DotA 2 Patch Notes, DotA 2 Update|